INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND PUBLIC POLICY IN AFRICA
ISSN 2158-5598 : 2158-558X
The INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND PUBLIC POLICY IN AFRICA solicits articles and research manuscripts on education, science and public policy in Africa and related areas for peer review and publication. IJESPPA provides a forum for examining all local, national, regional and continental educational issues, policies, innovations, practices and challenges, experiments, and research in the field of science, technology, politics, governance, and public policy in Africa. IJESPPA is a refereed journal. It is published quarterly in the United States. Its primary audience includes international scholars, researchers, scientists, teachers, educators, administrators, stakeholders, and African governments. Research papers in education, science, technology and public policy are accepted. Submitted articles (qualitative, quantitative and mixed research – critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries, position papers and essays) are now being accepted for the 2011 Fall publication of IJESPPA’s maiden issue.
- Adult Education and Development
- Educational Foundations and Management
- Education and Development
- Public Administration and Policy
- Disabilities and Special Education
- Educational Technology and Instruction
- Science and Technology
- African Sports and Human development
- ICT and Training
- Public Health and Medicine
- Law, Legislation, Democracy and Human Rights
- Agriculture and Crop Management
- Politics and Leadership
- Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Environmental Science
- Early Childhood and Teacher Education
- Language Education and Identity
- Library and Information Sciences
- Gender and Social Change
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Distance Education and e-Learning
- Vocational and Technical Education, etc.
Submit ABSTRACTS and full MANUSCRIPTS. All articles must be written in English and in Microsoft word and submitted electronically to email@example.com Please include the following in your ABSTRACT: your name, current position and institutional affiliation, paper title, abstract (250 words maximum), your mailing address, email, phone and fax number.
You will be notified of acceptance and peer review details by email. Upon acceptance, authors/contributors are responsible for the publication fee to be determined based on the publication cost assessed by the printers. A hard copy of the printed journal will be provided for each author/contributor submission upon publication. Arrangements for additional copies for multiple authors/contributors will be considered by IJESPPA for an additional fee.
Please email your Abstract/full paper to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania 17815, USA